Friday, June 5, 2015

Almost ready to go....

Hi all,

Well, we started loading Gulliver and cleaning the house at the same time.  It made for a long day!  We are just about all loaded up and will be heading out tomorrow. Not sure if it will the 9am start time I was hoping for but it will be in the morning.

So I promised earlier to show a video of the inside of Gulliver.  Being that it is late and I've been loading for several hours, it is a short video. It is surprising how much stuff that we are trying to load.  Five people for 8 weeks means a lot of clothes and stuff.  Being new to long term RVing, we are probably over packing but better to have it and not need it....etc.

Wow, learn something new everyday.  This blog site only allows 100mb videos.  So, I had to trim down the video I was going to upload.  Because, really, I am too tired to go shoot another one!  So it will start in the middle of the video, sorry about that.

Well, that is it for tonight.

Good Night and safe travels,

Gordon



No comments:

Post a Comment